Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Busy Days and New Beauty

These past few days have been quite busy for myself. The days included traveling to Wyoming and visiting friends which was very needed. I enjoyed getting to see some of my 'best friends' and even meeting some new people! After I had gotten back to Montana, Prairie Barbie and I had went traveling to help friends move and then of course the everyday stuff. :)

Meanwhile, I had a friend share some of her beauty secrets. Now, first let me tell you that this woman is absolutely gorgeous. Perfectly toned skin, hydrated, no blemishes etc. She honestly has it all. So I had to know what her "secret" was. Her answer? Arbonne.


Some of their product lines. 



I find that the funkier or the more different the name is, the funner the product is to try out and I was intrigued by the name.  She was kind enough to give some of their products to me. This line can be considered on the "high end" side of the beauty products. Their line includes everything from new cell generating cleanser's, exfoliator's, moisturizer's, eye cream, and even makeup! Ive only been using this brand for 3 days so far but I have been watching for improvement.

Some of the product claims.
Some of their claims seem a bit to good to be true but then again products like these really do exist! What wouldn't be better for dry kranky skin?

The cleansers give the skin that nice tingling sensation and I almost always find that calming. They did very well with exfoliation while being gentle enough for my dry skin. I also used the mud mask in their line. "Whoa!" That stuff really seems to work! It is the only mask I have ever used that tingled as much as it had. Lets just say...I was doing some pretty funky dance moves during the wait time.

Arbonne Homepage
Knowing that I cant do a full review on any of the products until the time of use is prolonged I thought I would give a heads up on what would be coming! Although, I'm trying not to say to much just from pure excitement about having many new products. For those of you who are wondering about the line or just looking for something new I would look into the 'Arbonne' line. A full review will be coming on some of the products from their line including side affects, reactions, and how well they worked out.

If you would like to check out their page the link is above with their logo.

Hope y'all have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment