Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Farmgirl Dirty

When your working on a farm, theres about nothing you can do to stay clean! Between the cows, chickens and hay you can get all kinds of dirty.  Don't get me wrong...sometimes dirty is good but, not when it comes to your face. So heres a little on my cleansing routine and my holy grail skin care device.


The Clarisonic Mia 2 and current skin care products. 



I tend to be on the drier side of things when it comes to my skin. I know that the main fix would be to drink lots of water but lets be honest....who loves to drink boring water all day? Anyways, with the dirt and the allergens, I can't afford to not wash my face. I needed to find something that was gentle enough for my skin but got the job done!

So here it is!



The Clarisonic Mia 2. I have done so much research on this little guy right here! It took me a while but Jaclyn Hill, a beauty guru on Youtube finally sold me on it. It cleans deep down into the pores of your skin with a light exfoliation. Through the variety  options, I chose the Mia 2 because it had two speed settings and was a more comfortable fit in hand.  You can choose from multiple different designs and colors.   





The Mia 2 has a power button and a speed button on the front face. Once you turn it on you can change the speed to your liking. It was interesting that it had a timed cycle to it, because I always wondered if maybe I was washing to much of a sensitive area on my face and didnt want to make it worse. It has a slight vibration to alarm you that it's now time to move on to the next area. (20 sec.-nose and chin, 20 sec. -forehead and 10 for each cheek) There are different brush heads and devices to choose from. 



Brush heads vary with different devices.
Left to right: Acne, Deep pore, Delicate, Sensitive, Normal and Body. 


As I started using it regularly I noticed some great improvements!

First: My skin felt like a baby's bottom! A soft and smooth one that is. The texture improved from rough and bumpy to smooth and soft. 

Second: I felt as though it was cleansing deeper into my pores. I noticed it helped reduce breakouts ( with the help of my purity cleanser) and un-evenness. 

Third- I was achieving more of a flawless look when I applied my liquid foundation. 


Beautiful day with Prairiebarbie. Check her out!
Prairie Barbies Blog

All of these combined was a almost perfect 10 for me and it has now become part of my daily routine!
Link to their site- http://www.clarisonic.com/
(You can get an in-expensive Clarisonic from Amazon)

Disclaimer: I was not paid to mention any of the products or companies above. Everything mentioned is 100% my honest opinion. 








No comments:

Post a Comment