Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Farm girl+beauty= what?

Now, don't get me wrong theres still a lot of learning for me left to do but, iv'e always been a little bit of a farm girl. I grew up on smaller farms as a little girl and now I'm currently working on one. There was just always something about having a one of a kind friendship with a farm that you couldn't find anywhere else.


I was a cutie wasn't I? (Embarrassed face)


Showing swine as a youngster. 
When I was younger I showed horses and swine. Theres nothing wrong with having a few furry friends, right? Eventually I quit show but I never stopped loving, raising and caring for these guys. Now, as an eighteen year old I still ride horses and take care of pigs but I'm a bit more of a "beauty queen."




Now, I tend to sometimes get myself in trouble because I love trying new things...products! Im like a child who is experiencing chocolate cake for the first time when I hear about a new foundation or moisturizing lotion. Even if the cows and chickens are the only ones to see my fancy new lipstick color and my choice in the wrong foundation color...i'm happy.  So what better to do than to share my thoughts and opinions about these things with YOU!

So here it is...my first blog/post. You'll get to know more about me, a little about my life and the products your wondering about!

2 comments: